|guitar chords||guitar scales||scales to chords||chord progressions||glossary||songs||arpeggio||guitar licks||misc.|
|chord name||reverse scales||chords to scale||metronome||forums||tuner||jam||lessons||links|
Country: United States
Experience (years): 4
Profile views: 2021
So far I'm using an 88key M-audio Keystation MIDI, Gets the Job done, vary happy with it.
I have a cheep acoustic fender guitar. good tone.
A classical made in China, but sounds like its from Spain.
And a Gibson guitar that Gibson would never own up to saying they made it. Its a Maestro, the only thing I own that I don't like. But hey its my first electric what you gonna do.
I have a five cent plastic and nickel toy that has a blues writing all over it.
A Weekender that sounds like an Italian accordion.
And a Homer that is just wildly.
Cello - need to get one if you know of any pleas let me know.
Violin - hate it, mostly because that it is taking so long to get it down.
Favorite Bands and Styles of Music:My Top 10
From biggest influences to the lowest.
1.Chevelle - Love the lyrics, Love the Guitar.
2. Pendulum - YES!
3. Linkin Park - seeing them change and grow as a band has been a big influence
4. John Butler Trio - The man can play a slider he sold his soul to some Australian magic man.
5. Andrew Bird - Holy crap if i could play and sing like him, I'd never be lonely
6. The Muse - I like how they make playing the guitar look easy.
7. The Rasmus - Lets face it, any one who can go from a boy band into an awesome rock band need some props.
8. Andy Mckee - If you know how to keep rhythm the way he can, tell me how.
9. Versailles - t vary simple, just take classical music, speed the tempo to like 180bpm, and then add overdrive to the guitars, oh and make sure to have two Asian guitarist dueling back to back! Now how can we make them standout even more?... Dress them up like the Rococo period just exploded on them!
10. Luc Arbogast - the way he layers his music is amazing, wish i could understand what he is saying.
11. The Books - my mind can hardly take the amazingness every time I try to get finished with just one song
Biography:At the end of the day, music is what I want. Everyday I sit down and ask my self what don't I know, and then ask how can I learn it. I want music to be my life, there are many other things I would like to. I know you can't have it all, but with time you can gain so much. I look back at when I first started playing, and i see how far I have come in just two years of playing. I thought I would never be able to play a bar-chord. As i play or see others play I see things I want to be able to do, I see how I would want it to sound. I take help from who ever, where ever. even if I don't think it will help, I still hear what is being said because you never know what you may learn.