new transposer      circle of 5ths    wap

comp amps

Instruments and Gear
18 Apr 2008 20:19 | Quote
Joined: 10 Feb 2008
United States
Lessons: 1
Licks: 1
Karma: 31
theres a guy on youtube, or his channel, playguitarsolos, he has the exact tone the band does, i asked him, and he used a system on the computer. what kinda system replacates the tone of the band. are they good? should i get one? thnx
18 Apr 2008 20:24 | Quote
Joined: way back
United Kingdom
Karma: 10
You can use something like the Line 6 Toneport through your computer and speakers. You use software to control it and choose the amp models, eq settings, effects etc.

Yo'll probably want good speakers and a good sound card though.
18 Apr 2008 23:34 | Quote
United States
Posts: 67
their is computer software out there, that makes the computer act as an amp itself.

Copyright © 2004-2017 All rights reserved.