new transposer      circle of 5ths    wap


Find a Pickguard?

Instruments and Gear
Domigan_Lefty  
17 Sep 2010 16:24 | Quote
Joined: 20 Sep 2009
United States
Karma: 8
Where can i find a pickguard that will fit a
Left handed
Superstrat
HH setup
1 vol, 1 tone, 5 way switcher
Preferably "mirror" style

And dont say ebay, i just looked.
macandkanga  
17 Sep 2010 16:33 | Quote
Joined: 03 Oct 2008
United States
Karma: 21
Stewmac.com

edit: Actually, it doesnt show left handed.

Warmoth.com does have them but I didnt see mirrored.
ChicagoMedic  
17 Sep 2010 20:33 | Quote
Joined: 21 Jul 2009
United States
Karma: 7
Ebay has loaded pickguards for lefties and all sorts of stuff.

Cheers to the lefty

oops i said ebay before i read the rest of your post.

Check out this website my left brother

http://forum.leftyguitartrader.com/
Domigan_Lefty  
18 Sep 2010 21:07 | Quote
Joined: 20 Sep 2009
United States
Karma: 8
Yea, the problem with ebay is 99% of the lefty pickguards are for a Fender style (SSS, one vol, two tone) strat, the other 1% is for Gibson style. Which wont fit my Ibanez. (which was a Humbucker/Single Coil/Humbucker, but the SC got in my way and i never used it so i wired it to ground and took it out. and i want to cover the gaping hole. And possibly re-paint/re-finish it later.
guitarmastergod  
19 Sep 2010 01:09 | Quote
Joined: 09 Sep 2008
Canada
Karma: 8
buy a sheet of plastic and make one :D
jcb3000  
19 Sep 2010 07:01 | Quote
Joined: 09 Jul 2008
United Kingdom
Karma: 4
http://www.axesrus.com/axeplates.htm

There are tons here, just found it randomly on google.


Copyright © 2004-2017 All-Guitar-Chords.com. All rights reserved.