new transposer      circle of 5ths    wap

minor question

General Chat
26 Nov 2006 18:43 | Quote
Joined: way back
United States
what is it called if you take a minor chord and you move it up 1 fret, also making it sustained 2nd? i use it allot in my music deriving my chords from dorian or mixolydian. sometimes locrian.
but anyway, it sounds cool and i dont know what its called
27 Nov 2006 01:50 | Quote
United States
Posts: 85
Post a tab of the "chord" in question.

Copyright © 2004-2017 All rights reserved.